Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF) 2014 is back in Mumbai.
This spectacular Art festival started on February 1st and will be open until 9th February.
There are various events showcasing art in the form of sculptures, paintings, textile, handicrafts, dance, photography, cinema and lots more.
Here are few pictures I clicked at the amazing event (Clicked on Feb 2nd, 2014 using Samsung Galaxy Grand Mobile Phone)
Do you have some interesting images, highlights of the events, details or story about your KALA GHODA 2014 to share with me? Feel free to drop in your comments here.
Top Posts / searches this week:
- Kala Ghoda 2008
- Technology, science, social media, management top picks
- Social media marketing for brand reach and ROI
- Technology, innovation, creative, social media and markets top news this week
- STARBUCKS – interesting video about starbucks from hiddencosts
- Management top posts from across the globe this week