Designers Rodrigo García González, Guillaume Couche and Pierre Paslier call their creation “Ooho,” a gelatinous blob that is actually a membrane that encapsulates water like a bladder. When you’re thirsty, just puncture the membrane and drink. Or, if you also have an appetite, just pop a bite-sized Ooho in your mouth and chomp down for a burst of hydration. The gooey membrane, made from brown algae and calcium chloride, is edible, hygienic and biodegradable.
- Investothon: Mumbai by NSE and CNBC TV 18
- Top power packed news, tools, videos and resources this week
- Life, success, miracles and you
- Kindle fiction ebook kings are made not just born by AnanthV
- Google business group:LIVE presentation by Ananth V