3. Google readying health service with “Google Fit”
Large tech companies like Apple, Samsung and Google are looking into data collection as a next step in broadening their ecosystems — in particular, becoming a hub for the health data picked up by the myriad sensors we’ll probably be wearing on our bodies over the next few years.
4. Inside Story: LinkedIn’s VP of Mobile on Driving in the Snow, Houzz and Anticipatory Computing
LinkedIn’s VP of mobile, Joff Redfern, chats with us about how he became a great winter driver, why Houzz is one of his favorite apps and the investments his team is making in anticipatory computing.Q: We access LinkedIn via phones, tablets and our desktop. Does that pose challenges for you and your team?A: Of course. People have shifted from using just a PC to using multiple devices throughout the day. They might start their day with their phone, use a desktop during work hours, and then a tablet in the evening. On top of that we also have members using more than one of our five mobile apps. So throughout the week we have lots of potential touch points with our members across devices, across apps. We’ve been focusing more of our attention on how our products work together in symphony versus as stand alone instruments. For example, if you have our flagship app, but then download our Pulse news app you shouldn’t need to login or register again. Since we already know you are a member we just let you press a button on the new app confirming it’s you and viola you are using the app. This is just one of the many ways we are trying to compose a score for our instruments to play better together.
3 time Global Award Winning Digital Marketing Social Media Professional and Digital Agency Techdivine's Founder & CEO.
1) Most Influential Digital Marketing Leaders 2016 by CMO Asia and World Marketing Congress at Taj Lands End, Mumbai in 2016.
2) First place Winner of Global Peter Drucker Challenge in Entrepreneur's category among 40 countries.
3) Interviewed by BBC Business - Money and Finance at GPDF14 in Vienna, Austria about my Digital agency's innovative marketing technology integrated solutions for corporate brands.
4) Awarded Best Digital Marketing Professional in India by CMO Council and World Marketing Congress at Taj Lands End, Mumbai in 2014.
5)Published three books, one of which was covered by the Times of India team in Mumbai.
International Speaker, Author, Corporate Trainer who loves to travel, sketch, blog and go on long runs.
View all posts by Ananth