What happens in the digital world of Social networking in one minute
- Facebook Inc. had 1.28 billion monthly active users in the first quarter of 2014 who upload 293,000 statues per minute. Last year, 41,000 posts were updated in one minute.
- The calls on Skype went down to 88,000 this year from 1.4 million last year.
- Interestingly, there has been no change in the one minute task of Spotify and tracks downloaded from iTunes.
- The professional network of Linked. In is increasing per minute with 120 new users.
- The number of emails sent out per minute went down from 204 million emails in 2013 to just 138.88 million which included spam mails.
- Amazon sells 25,000 items in one minute. This portrays the growing influence of e-commerce globally.
Read the complete article here: dazeinfo
Most read recent posts: