“Social media marketing brand ROI book launched”
This book will be useful for CMO’s, CEO’s, CTO’s and senior marketing management professionals who are key decision makers planning or strategizing digital marketing campaigns with specific goals in mind.
It deals with core aspects of integrating campaigns with the focus to deliver Return On Investment (ROI) while co-creating value for end users with personalization.
• What is social media marketing?
• What is social media quotient (SMQ)? How do I measure my brand’s SMQ?
• Will social media marketing campaign really help my company or brand?
• How to get started?
• Which social networking site to choose?
• What type of messages really appeals to end users on social media? (How do contests, freebies, etc impact them?) – “RESEARCH” based insights
• How safe is it to have an engaging relationship in real-time with my end users?
• Trends: Should I be a part of the frenzy, just because everyone is talking about it?
• What do I track and how often do I measure my social media digital campaigns across my brand’s varied marketing strategies?
• What do I do with my company’s traditional marketing strategies meanwhile?
• Best time to post on social media
• Sales conversions and social media ROI metrics
o LTV (lifetime value of a customer)
o CPC (Cost per customer)
o CAC (Customer acquisition cost)
o Your SMQ® – Your Social media quotient tools and process
• Test your SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND quotient. The questions are based on this book
• WIN a surprise gift from me!
– Social media misconceptions cleared
– Creative story telling using social media
– Power SEO – Simple tips for quick website optimization
– Key branding rules online
– Don’t make a social faux pas
& also few useful resources, posts and ‘case study’ links for downloads.
ROI that we will be looking into:
• SEO (Search engine optimization)
• Higher Brand reach
• Quality brand engagement
• Reaching target specific consumers
• Brand monitoring
• What to measure and how to measure it?
• Lead enquiries and ‘Sales’ conversions
About the author: (Personal note to the readers)
I, am Ananthanarayanan V (Ananth) born and raised in Mumbai, India. I love working with brands and technology products.
I enjoy running as a hobby and am an avid writer and blogger.
I have published two books earlier, one in 2007 called Expressions which was a coffee table poetry book and was covered by the Times of India team in Mumbai and the second book in 2010 called “Kings are made, not just born” published on Amazon Kindle.
* PGCPM – IIM Indore (Outstanding credentials in Marketing research)
* PGDJMC – IGNOU
* Diploma Advertising & PR – Welingkars institute of Management studies
* Diploma in Advanced Animation and VFX – IIDT
* Technical certifications – Brainbench, USA
* B.Com – Mumbai University
Over the past eight to 10 years, I have had the privilege of working with some of the best brands in the industry today. That coupled with a passion in the field of digital marketing, I embarked on this journey to start my own digital marketing and social media creative services agency called Techdivine Creative Services.
Over the years, I have been invited across elite corporate brands and institutes for sharing my expertise and experience in the field of technology, creative design and digital marketing.
I hope you find this book resourceful, insightful and refreshing to read.
I have shared some of our campaign insights, case studies, marketing tool process across industries empowered by digital and social media marketing campaigns.
There is also a surprise waiting for you as you near the end of the book.
Have a great day.