5 Ways Google Is Changing SEO – ‘entrepreneur.com’
1. SEO is now more about building a brand than manipulation or trickery
2. Google is no longer just a search engine
Yes, Google started as a search engine and it continues to serve that function. But Google has also become the leader in consumer-facing, data-oriented projects. Knowledge Graph, which attempts to figure out what searchers want, quickly supply the information and anticipate the next questions, is one example.
3. Links are key, but for a different reason:
In every case, users arrive at your website through a “link.” for eg. Maybe he sees it mentioned on a blog. Maybe he found you on Twitter or Facebook.
4. The future is “Now.”
5. Approach online marketing with a “product” perspective.
Consider content as your chief product. Content can be a blog post, an ebook, a video, an email newsletter, an infographic or just about anything that’s going to be consumed by an audience.
Check out the complete post in detail here: http://www.entrepreneur.com
Have a wonderful connect ahead.
- Journey to Mars – Orions flight test
- Those working long desk hours, its time to sharpen the saw
- Management top updates: Peter Drucker, Neilsen Europe and Harvard business review