I was part of this BBC Business News Podcast Live in Vienna at Drucker Forum with Peter Day
We could also click a selfie with Peter Day:
The best part about this event was listening to others, panelists, speakers, experts, icons and business industry leaders and their comments, views and ideas about the new world and their approach towards making this world a better place to live in. Had a wonderful experience.
THANKS to LAURA And PETER DAY at BBC and the Drucker Forum for making this such an immensely power packed learning experience.
Details of the podcast as showcased on BBC Business News site:
In many parts of the world, prospects remain grim for young people leaving school or university and looking for rewarding work. But at the Drucker Forum in Vienna, Peter Day listens to a clutch of fledgling entrepreneurs just joining the working world who are grasping new opportunities to do what they insist are very worthwhile things. Their insights and aspirations are a sharp contrast to the experts we heard from in last week’s Global Business who maintain that times are tough and will continue to be so.
(Photo: Drucker Society interview session. Credit: Peter Drucker Society Europe)
- Contributors to this programme:
Tim Rhodes from Australia
- Ananthanarayanan Venkateswaran from India
- Isabella Akinseye from Nigeria
- Wolfgang Sieberth from Austria
- Divya Aggarwal from India
- Sam Goan from Australia
PODCAST: Peter Day’s World of Business
Have a wonderful day ahead.
- Weekend: Photography click posts: Vienna, Austria and ROME
- What BILL GATES kids do with their allowance
- Global Peter Drucker: Panel session with Ms.Deepa Prahalad, Ananth V and….
- In Life, there are no silly questions
- Global Peter Drucker Forum 2014 Vienna Austria
- Best Digital Marketing Professional in India Ananth V CMO Council Taj Lands End World Marketing Congress