Fantastico impact, interaction from participants at social media marketing workshop
I recently conducted my 5th Social media marketing workshop and training event in Mumbai and thanks to the wonderful response, feedback and queries shared by the participants attending the workshop, it truly was a fantastico experience of growing together.
We had participants from the following industries:
- Intellectual Properties – Trademark, Patenting, Copyrights etc
- Legal services
- Hosting and Website design services
- Home Decor and Interior Customization – Commercials and Residential
- Public Relations and Social media Professional
- Chartered Accountant
- Content marketing and Social Media professional
Based on the participants wonderful feedback, responses, suggestions, we have put together BRIEF highlights so that everyone could benefit from this workshop.
Through these slides, you can get an idea of what was discussed:
Some core topics:
– What is Social media marketing – HUMANIZE your BRAND
– What is social media marketing ROI
– What is a BRAND: From the Consumers point of view
– Impact of BRAND in real-time conversations
– How to approach consumers as a BRAND in today’s fast paced world
– Facebook Marketing and Facebook ADS – Hands-on experience
– Creating a LIVE Facebook ad using its core features: Hands-on experience
– What are Facebook Bluetooth beacons and how can participants use it across different industries
– Using Twitter – Hands-on experience
– Gamification: Process, tools, strategies and techniques
– Gamification ideas from the perspective of the participants industries
– Case study examples across Hotel, Retail, Travel for ROI generation and Actual issues faced by participants across their industries and a look into the same to create IMPACT using Social media marketing
– Foursquare and few other apps and their case study scenarios: How to use geo targeted campaigns today across industries!
– Facebook insights, Google analytics, Twitter metrics – Brief intro
– Brief look into what is Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and approaching them not as a User but as an Organization!
– Detailed Valuable feedback to participants with respect to their industry related queries and marketing strategies and approach
– Q & A
The Learning curve never ends!