Starting today, I am presenting a 55 second read post series shared once or twice a week to start with, in which I will be sharing quick bullet points to help and or assist you with more ideas on digital marketing, branding, social media, content marketing, gamification, story telling, ROI conversions, tools, strategies, processes etc.
As the focus clearly states, the idea is to make sure you do not spend more than 55 seconds per post while reading any article from this series.
So here is the 55 Second read for the day:
How to get started on Digital Marketing or social media campaign for your brand:
- Profile your product, audience, core demographics and your main expectations in terms of GOALS from the campaign
- Once you have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve from the campaign, focus on the digital platforms that you will be using to implement the same.
- Measure your Social Media Quotient which is measuring the impact that you wish to achieve and the impact your campaign is delivering each day.
- Set clear and achievable (realistic) timelines
- Plan, design, implement, measure, track and constantly improvise
- Finally get feedback from end users, prospects, customers and work on that feedback to further boost your campaign.
If there is any specific topic that you would like me to discuss in this 50 second post style, do feel free to share it in your comments.
Let’s Connect – Website – Social Media Book – Upcoming Digital Marketing social media workshop course – Twitter – Facebook
Most Popular links and posts this week:
- #RIO2016 Artisto video filters and Prisma app for photographs
- Best Digital Marketing professional in India
- Learn Digital marketing social media workshop courses event highlights
- Corporate Training – Learn digital marketing and social media workshop courses
- ROI on social media for Corporate Brands
- Digital Marketing: Move over vanity metrics and focus on social media ROI