How can social media marketing boost Personal branding
#55SecsOrLess to Read Post series continues
6 ways to power-up your personal brand using social media:
- There is no need to be on every social site available. Promote across relevant social networking platforms.
- Don’t just keep posting your website links. Instead work on creating, designing, planning and building a winning social media branding strategy.
- Different social networking platforms have different types of audiences, they prefer different communication styles and varied types of content. Understand that and develop your social media content calendar.
- Work on posting things that are not just about your BRAND or service all the time. Rather, create fun, valuable, quick to read, creative and shareable interesting content as per your demographics too. At all times, ensure to be in tone with your brand’s style and voice.
- Work with brand ambassadors who promote your brand. Do something that showcases that you value their time too! Thank them & or gratify them in any way you can!
- Invest in your brand by learning about branding, social media marketing techniques from the best digital marketing professionals in your industry or country. Nothing valuable in business ever comes for free. Budget for your social media ROI campaigns. If you don’t invest in your brand, no one else will!
- #55SecsOrLess To Read: Getting started with social media markeing ROI
- Whatever you say online stays online: Legal implications
- #3MinutesOrLess To Read:7 Power Steps for your social media content marketing plan