#55SecsOrLess To Read: 5 google analytics metrics to boost your digital marketing campaign strategy
This post is part of the 55 Seconds or Less to read post series:
Few image screenshots shared below:
- Using a Customized Cohort Analysis segmentation report in Google Analytics, you can track information and data that is relevant to your Digital marketing campaign.
2) Affinity categories can help you plan targeted Pay Per Click and analytics social media campaigns, create content marketing calendar that is in sync and revolves around users interests etc. Thus will also help you in creating the perfect ad copy to get started with.
3) Location: Where, when and who – Empowering your digital marketing ROI focused social media campaigns
4) USERS FLOW: Understanding how and where across your blog or website etc do users engage with the pages, content, links etc on your website can help you plan the right CALL TO ACTION (CTA) at the right page / post type.
5) GOALS: Creating a clear GOAL in your Google Analytics and defining what that ROI conversion is worth to your brand or organization can help you plan your strategies accordingly and track the conversion score effectively.
There are so many core metrics which when used at the right time across the right platform can do wonders for your digital marketing social media campaign.
Which metrics has empowered your digital campaign the most till date?
Do share your views, would love to hear from you.
For customized Corporate training programs on Digital marketing and social media or custom designed social media campaign solutions: Feel free to reach me here using our Corporate Quick form Link: Click Here
Related and Popular posts:
- 5 ways, web and social media analytics boosts digital marketing success
- Digital Marketing success with Analytics and Pay Per Click campaigns
- International Corporate Training Programs on Digital Marketing & Social media
- 5 Pay Per Click PPC campaigns to empower BRANDING
- 5 Twitter tips to make you a trustworthy power brand