National Girl Child Day #NationalGirlChildDay
National girl child day is celebrated every year on 24th of January as a national observance day for the girl child.
The idea of this day is to ensure that there is more awareness, more realization, more support and opportunities to girls across countries.
Even today there are inequalities faced by girl children in many societies and countries which includes something as basic as being treated equally with respect, medical care, education, legal rights, child marriage, dowry deaths, domestic violence, female foeticide etc.
The National girl child day is the national girls development mission by the Government of India.
Some of the very popular initiatives that are similar which you must have even read are Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
- Boisterous As Wind, Playful As Balloon , Please Don’T Kill The Little Butterfly In Her Cocoon
- Daughters Are Flowers That Are Forever In Bloom.
- Every man needs a Mother, Wife, Sister and so why not a Daughter
- Save a girl to save tomorrow
- Girls are indication of charm, beauty and happiness in this world, save them.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou