About The Event
This will be a hands-on case study based training on social media digital marketing conducted in Mumbai by me.
At the end of the course program, the trainer (Ananth V) will provide a Certificate of participation and successful completion of the program under Techdivine Creative Services and under the Trainer’s name. Certificate will be provided only for participants who have attended all 4 days of training. Such participants will also get access to exclusive content reading material on our blog with special VIP password access.
Timing: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: (Our Training programs are conducted across any one of the following 4 locations in Mumbai: BKC, Andheri, CST or Bandra). We will finalize the venue depending on the location from majority of the participants. But it will be in one of the above mentioned locations in Mumbai only.
Date: October 25, 26, 27 and 28th 2018 -Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
About The trainer: Ananth is a 3 Time Global Award Winning Digital Marketing Professional and has conducted training for 8,000+ participants across Top Corporate & Elite academic institutions on Digital marketing and Social media ROI.
EARLY BIRD DIscount for VIP all 4 day access: Use code: AUG15 on or before 15th August 2018 and avail 15% discount on “4 Day All exclusive VIP access pass” only.
DISCOUNT CODE: AUG15 (Only for 4 day pass)
What we will provide:
- Veg Lunch will be provided by us.
- Tea / Coffee will be provided by us.
- Internet wi-fi will be provided by us.
- Certificate of participation and successful completion will be provided by us based on the guidelines adhered to as provided by the tainer on successful participation. Certificate will be provided only for participants who have attended all 4 days of training and as per our guidelines.
Training on digital marketing social media for the topics as per details mentioned below:
(Participants are encouraged to bring their laptop for the training to ensure a hands-on training experience. Internet will be provided from our end.)
- What is social media marketing and what is ROI?
- ROI ON Social Media Marketing – (What is important while designing a campaign – SOCIAL MEDIA for you as a BRAND or an organization today? How do you generate ROI for your Business using Social media?)
- BRAND – What it means to the real world and how to HUMANIZE your Brand using Social media marketing.
- LIVE Blogging: Creating and setting up a blog on wordpress and making it Live
- Blogging: Widgets, plugins, pathces and backup.
- Blogging – Live Blogging with SEO and content marketing
- SEO: What goes into a power packed SEO – Search engine optimization
- Using Facebook as a BRAND – Posting, Communicating, moderating as a BRAND
- Facebook ADS – Creating a Facebook AD
- Using Twitter as a BRAND and having real-time conversations with users, customers, prospects and brands.
- Google Adwords: Creating a Search Ad / Display Ad using Google Adwords
- Creating a Twitter AD.
For Day 3 and Day 4: Pre-requisite: Participants need to have attended Day 1 and Day 2 of the above mentioned training workshop to ensure a smooth learning. If you have not attended the above two days, you need to ensure you have an advanced learning and understanding of the aspects mentioned in day 1 and day 2 as the process and topics are linked with each other.
- Gamification strategies using case study based learning
- ecommerce: Digital strategies to ensure for ecommerce ROI on social media
- Influencer marketing: Hands-on measuring and tracking analytics for Influencer marketing campaigns
- Social media contest: What to do and don’t
- Google analytics: What is core for ROI
- Facebook insights
- Twitter Analytics
- One Hands-on practical experience to test your skills at the end of the project. This will be based on participants overall learning speed and pace and will be a group based project to see and test the learning skills of the participants in creating a digital strategy.
You can purchase Training pass for:
(It can be for any 1 day or any 2 days or all 4 days VIP depending on the ticket you have purchased).
Access PASSES for Training workshop:
– 1 day: Rs.7,350/- (+ taxes).
– 2 days: Rs.12,400/- (+ taxes).
– VIP PASS: All 4 days: with exclusive content access on our blog for reading materials and certificate from our end: Rs.22,450/- (+ taxes).
(FOR VIP PASS: Use code: AUG15 and avail on or before 15th August, 15% discount on all 4 day access for EARLY BIRD)
We will provide, veg lunch, tea, coffee and internet access for the participants.
Important Points for participants attending the event workshop:
- Participants need to Bring their own LAPTOPS for an immersive hands-on learning experience. In case you forget to bring the laptop we wont be able to guide you with the hands-on training experience.
- The course syllabus (workshop details) are subject to changes with or without any communication to the participants if the trainer (Ananth) deems it to be fit to suit the participants need and learning.
- In case there is any change in the dates or venue or timing etc, the same will be informed to the participants in advance to the extent possible.
- In case of cancellations by us or the participants, (the ticket cost paid by you) will be refunded after deducting any internet or online fees or fixed event charges or tax charges incurred from our end and with the support of the site from where the courses are hosted online for booking. Do be patient as we need to coordinate with the online event booking site to process the same at the earliest.
- All decisions with respect to this event will be our final decision and will not be debatable under any circumstances. The trainer has complete authority over the decision making process during, before and after the training to ensure a smooth, professional and disciplined training experince for all the participants.
- We do not claim to offer any official government recognized certification or guarantee of any sorts as part of this workshop and we hope you have a wonderful learning session.
- Bookings need to be done online only and on the spot registrations will not be entertained.
- Participants need to make their own travel and stay arrangements.
- The workshop session will be interactive and engaging.
- You will be allowed to take pictures during the event as per the guidelines given by Mr.Ananth but video capture is strictly prohibited.
- Veg Lunch will be provided from our end for both the days.
- Coffee / tea etc will be provided from our end.
- In case of technical issues from your end like unable to log in to the internet using our wifi or internet provided on your laptop etc, please note, we cant be held responsible for the same. In such cases, it is your responsibility to ensure you have a wifi hotspot access with you from your smartphone. Same goes for issues with your laptop, it will be solely your responsibility and we cannot provide laptops or desktop etc from our end under any circumstances.
- The Trainer and or his team may record and or click pictures and any and all content will be the intellectual property of Techdivine Creative Services and can and will be used across as per our discretion at any point of time across platforms, online or otherwise.
- This event is hosted by Techdivine Creative Services.
Limited Seats available and we have already been pre-booked for few seats for this program.
So, Seats filling really fast!
Email me: email@example.com for bookings directly.
For CORPORATE Booking or Bulk booking, reach us directly.
This event is hosted by Techdivine Creative Services and Ananthanarayanan V.
Terms & Conditions: In case of any unforeseen circumstances and event cancellation by us (the ticket cost paid by you) will be refunded after deducting any internet or online fees or fixed event charges or tax charges incurred from our end and with the support of the site from where the courses are hosted online for booking. In case the participant, i.e. you are cancelling from your end on or before 1st October 2018, then a 30% cancellation fee will be deducted and balance will be refunded after deducting any internet or online fees or fixed event charges or tax charges incurred from our end and with the support of the site from where the event is hosted. In case the participant, i.e. you are cancelling after 1st October 2018, then a cancellation fee of 60% will be deducted and balance will be refunded after deducting any internet or online fees or fixed event charges or tax charges incurred from our end and with the support of the site from where the event is hosted.
— Ananth V (@ananthv9) November 20, 2015