These are four of my most favourite Ads from India in 2019 that have a powerful emotional connect
- Vicks – One In A Million #TouchOfCare
Ad from Vicks India: This film narrates the story of a young girl called Nisha, who suffers from one of the world’s rarest skin conditions called Ichthyosis. Nisha was abandoned when she was two weeks old. She was adopted by Aloma and David Lobo.
This is one of the most powerful awareness ads that showcases true connect and compassion that I have seen in a long time.
Kudos to the entire team for this amazing work.
2. P&G Shiksha presents the story of Bittu | #DontLetDreamsWait
Inspired by a true story – The heart-warming story of Bittu reflects the dreams of many children across the country who wish to attend school and receive a quality education. This story is a simple yet heart-warming instance of the dreams being fulfilled by P&G Shiksha through its interventions.
3. Mother’s Day Special with Shoppers Stop! in connect with the NGO Goonj
This ad showcases a powerful message of a daughters impact and inspiration from her mother and in the process, as a grown up adult, how she decides to do something amazing on Mothers day. This is a tie-up between Shoppers Stop to contribute her sarees to Goonj, and surprise her with FREE makeovers at our counters instore on Mother’s Day.
4. Disney India: #ThatAwkwardMoment When Your 6 Year Old Uses Words Like ‘Shadiyantra’ | Disney India
This ad shares a powerful message about the impact of content that kids today are having exposure to and how it affects them while simultaneously brilliantly advertising their TV network package exclusively designed for kids.
Have you seen an ad lately and felt it was truly spectacular? Do share the link with me here in the comments below.
- Advertising, favourite top ads: India
- How to use content strategy for digital marketing success
- You have LOST social media marketing without these online advertising strategies
- Social networking sites and online safety measures for kids
- 14 tips to boost engagement with awesome content marketing strategies
- Viral Marketing: Email marketing techniques for successful digital marketing social media campaigns