That’s right, UNO, the game that holds the title as the number one games property in the United States has released the first official UNO card deck featuring braille.
Few quick details about UNO BRAILLE:
- It has been designed in partnership with the National Federation of the Blind.
- There are 7 million blind and low-vision Americans in the U.S for who this game will be a great new way to experience this widely popular game.
- UNO Braille features braille on the corner of each playing card to indicate the card’s color and number or action
- UNO Braille packaging features braille on the front and back for clear identification. It directs players to UNOBraille.com where they can find play instructions featuring .BRF (braille readable files) for download.
- Players can also access voice-enabled instructions through Amazon Alexa and Google Home
For complete details: Img and News Src Mattel UNO BRAILLE
- Corporate training digital marketing
- best digital agency social media ROI campaigns
- Most influential digital marketing leaders
- Digital Strategy speaker
- Digital Marketing, Leadership, Entrepreneurship Speaker, Coach and Corporate Trainer, CMO, CEO Ananth
- 10,000+ participants trained across Fortune 500 companies corporate training