As a visiting faculty at SP Jain School of Global Management, I was conducting training sessions for the students of Master in Global Luxury Goods and Services Management
To ensure that they have learnt the techniques well, understood the tools, concept and planning that goes into devising a social media marketing strategy, we did a hands-on simulation with a hashtag #SPJAINLUX for 2 hours live with the students.
The students diligently planned the goals, focused on the demographics and designed a content strategy on twitter, google adwords and other social networking platforms for the influencer marketing simulation.
Finally, when they shared their content live on twitter, the results were amazing.
490 tweets, shared by 43 users with 30,000+ Unique Users reached, garnering 7,70,000+ views and the hashtag started TRENDING!
In addition to that, it also garnered attention from users outside India and users who weren’t part of the simulation experience but found the content shared by the students about luxury and brand management engaging.
They even engaged and interacted by connecting, re-tweeting, liking, following, clicking on links shared and yes, conversing with the students tweets in real-time.
Here are few more interesting statistics that resulted out of this live influencer marketing training season with the students:
- The Hashtag #SPJAINLUX used for this simulation got associated with keywords and hashtags as shown below
- Sites that saw most links from the influencer marketing posts
Few pictures from the LIVE Influencer marketing training session
The students engagement, learning pace, understanding of the concepts and their visualisation of what “LUXURY BRAND” means clearly translated the desired impact online.
I wish them the very best, an amazing learning, career and with a brilliant future ahead.
Thanks to the entire team at SP JAIN School Of Global Management for their trust and support.
To know more about this program:
The students of this batch learn in Mumbai at SP JAIN and in Milan at POLITECNICO MILANO 1863 School Of Management
Founder & CEO: Techdivine Creative Services
Let’s connect: Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn – Social Media Book–Website – Corporate Training
Most popular posts this month:
- When you hear Dr.Philip Kotler Speak
- The ENTREPRENEUR – 5 guides for a mentor and a mentee to bring out the best in each other Author Ananthanarayanan V
- Live from Larsen & Toubro conducting 3 day Corporate Training on digital marketing
- Meeting Mr.Vineet Nayar at the 10th Global Peter Drucker Forum, was inspiring
- Most influential digital marketing leaders
- The ENTREPRENEUR Building Your Brand & Career Using LinkedIn Author Ananthanarayanan V
- 100 smartest digital marketing leaders
- Hire a speaker
- 7 Steps: Budgeting for digital marketing social media ROI campaigns
- Best Corporate Training Programs Digital marketing social media ROI
- Best Digital Strategy ROI Consultant
- Best digital marketing professional in India
- Best Speaker
- 12 strategies for successful digital marketing campaigns in UAE, Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Speaker, Corporate trainer, visiting faculty & coach for Fortune 500 & elite academic institutions