It gives me immense pleasure to announce that my submission on “Lost in Digital Wonderland – Finding a Path in the Global Knowledge Society” has WON the FIRST place (Managers/Entrepreneurs) in this year’s prestigious “GLOBAL Peter Drucker Challenge 2014″
It addresses the following questions:
– How do you envision your life as a knowledge worker/entrepreneur ten years from now?
– How can the capabilities of this “digital wonderland” be leveraged for the benefit of society and individuals?
– How can the destructive and dark side of digital technologies be tamed and neutralized? What impact of digital technology do you anticipate in your lifelong learning journey?
– Where do you see the best opportunities to create a new Industrial Revolution with digital technologies across all sectors of the economy?
Total submissions this year: 136 essays from 40 countries
YOU can DOWNLOAD my Submission from here—>http://goo.gl/emE1gj
1. To know more about the PETER DRUCKER GLOBAL CHALLENGE 2014 THEME & CONTEXT – click here -http://essay.druckerchallenge.org/theme-context
Feel free to share your comments and views, would love to hear from you.