4 Ways Learning Digital marketing social media can boost your career
Elite Organizations today employ the best talent irrespective of which field they are in, with core focus and detail towards the candidates know-how, skill level, adaptability and digital skill sets especially in the field of digital marketing and social media.
So, whether you are a Chartered Accountant, CPA, CFA, Engineer, M.Tech, MBA, in the field of Hospitality, Medicine / Pharma, HR, Advertising & Marketing, Media & PR, Technical and or Managerial, the knowledge of tools, digital strategies with hands-on corporate training across Blogging, SEO, Pay Per Click, Content Marketing, etc goes a long way today.
Check out this popular post which shares some of the core skills that organizations today look for when hiring the best candidates for their organization – Click here to read
Here is a list of “4 Ways in which Learning Digital marketing social media can boost your career”:
1) Not just about tools: The right training in the field of Digital Marketing and social media is hands-on, case study focused and at the same time gives real insights in the industry across a global scenario across industries and countries. It focuses on Digital strategies that you as a corporate professional can implement across any industry and country as the corporate training on digital marketing is not focusing merely only on tools, but rather at the heart of the digital marketing learning curve.
2) No more merely WATCHING VIDEOS, Learn by Doing: You need to be hands-on while you learn digital marketing. Because, in the real world, the process, requirements and strategies need to be designed, implemented right then and there. The focus is on taking real decisions based on real organizational ROI based goals using digital. So only when you learn hands-on do you really understand your core levels of interest within this field and it also allows you to empower yourself and be more specialized across those specific digital skill sets. For eg. learning the complete set of skill sets is core, no doubt, but a real “learn by doing” approach allows you to even understand which among the many skills within the field of digital is your forte’ as in, whether you are exceptional with Analytics and Data, Pay Per Click campaign strategies with Customer insights and Buyer Persona, Customer Journey mapping with digital touchpoints, content marketing and SEO, blogging with Value based conversations in real-time with end users, ROI focused conversion campaign strategies etc. No wonder, today some of the best and most elite academic institutions invest in hands-on case study based learning for their top students for exceptional skill development to be “industry focused” and “corporate ready” in every sense of the term.
3) What makes you stand out? – When it comes to your peers, colleagues, other students with whom you have passed out from Elite academic institutions etc, today, organizations face the challenge of understanding which candidate is the best fit for their top corporate professional role. So having a digital marketing hands-on know-how with live blogging, real time engagement, analytics, SEO etc can definitely help you as a corporate professional or a student to stand out distinct from the crowd. It helps you confidently showcase your know-how to the recruiter as to why are you so important in comparison and competition with the other candidates and or corporate professionals.
4) B2B or B2C – First focus is always PEOPLE to PEOPLE: Social media or digital marketing is not about hits, likes or follows. It was, is and will always be about People. People buy from People they Trust, so today, its core to Humanize Your Brand. So irrespective of which field of work you specialize in, irrespective of which area of business you work with, its core to understand the fact that at the end of the day, you are engaging one on one with another human being who is listening, reading and conversing based on the content you are creating and sharing online. So as a Corporate professional, working in a responsible role, you need to have a clear understanding of the core 8 key metrics which your CEO, CMO, CFO would be looking out for in terms of business conversions, quality and relevant VALUE based content for your business prospects and customers.
Learning the right set of tools, skill sets, branding marketing concepts, strategies, digital marketing and social media etc will help you as a corporate professional or a student looking forward to make their mark in the corporate world for all the right reasons.
What do you love doing or learning in the field of digital marketing and social media? Do share your comments, feedback and responses with me here, would love to hear from you.
Have an amazing week ahead.
Best Regards & BE WELL
- 11 employability skills which organizations today look for when hiring the best candidates
- BBC Speaker – BBC Knowledge – Digital Strategy by Ananth V
- Omnichannel digital marketing – Podcast
- Difference between digital marketing and social media marketing
- Best digital marketing professional in India
- Dubai – International Corporate Training employee development programs
- Dubai International Student skill development digital training
- Most influential digital marketing leaders
- Learn digital marketing social media
- SP JAIN
- IIM INDORE
- Corporate training digital marketing social media